S2Technologies is currently sourcing for qualified candidates having training and experience as Cyber Program Assistants to join our team. The contractor shall stay abreast of changes to policy, regulations, and best business practices of assigned programs. Assists with determining impact for the command and subordinate units. Assist with determining need for local policy changes. The qualified candidate shall perform the following tasks:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Assist Senior/ Government Program Managers in various program areas such as Information Technology Asset Management, Software License Administration, Publications and Forms Management, Portfolio Management, etc.
- Assist with completing Staff Assistant Visits for assigned programs for subordinate wings and the 844 CG. Document's deficiencies, helps develop POA&Ms, assists with resolving findings.
- Create, track, and complete taskers.
- Create and maintain a variety of administrative products such as presentations, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
- Prepare and submit a Weekly Activity Report to the COR.
- Prepare and submit a monthly status report to the COR.
- Record and store the status of all work being done in a common electronic storage platform and location (e.g. SharePoint or Office 365 to enhance the sharing of data within all personnel assigned to the A6 Directorate.
- Shall possess working knowledge of Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) regarding the management of assigned workload.
- Shall possess ability to work with various Office software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
The contractor shall possess at a minimum an associate degree or one year of related experience in a related field of study,
IAM I certification required; Sec+ preferred
Other Position requirements:
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.