S2Technologies is currently sourcing for qualified candidates to join our team. We are currently looking for candidates having training and experience performing a Cyber Security Specialist. The contractor shall oversee the Cybersecurity Workforce Improvement program for HQ AFDW and its two subordinate wings and the 844 CG; ensuring compliance with AF and DoD Guidance and standards.
The qualified candidate shall perform the following tasks:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Be responsible for the administration of AFDW’s Cyber Security Program.
- Create and manages all cybersecurity documentation templates; guides; and best business practices.
- Develop, maintain, and enforce an organizational level cyber security program that includes cyber security architecture, requirements, objectives and policies, cyber security personnel, and cyber security processes and procedures.
- Oversees the development of the Risk Management Framework system authorization documentation and maintains a repository for all organizational or system-level cyber security-related documentation.
- Maintain Information Technology Investment Portfolio Suite (ITIPS) records for AFDW’s portfolio
- Verify compliance with DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology and other DoD/Stakeholder’s cybersecurity policy, process and procedures.
- Assist with analysis and completion of various cybersecurity scorecards/metrics reports and presentations.
- Analyze Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scan results and reports and develop and document mitigations and remediation and POA&Ms for open findings.
- Conduct Annual FISMA Reporting Requirements for all IT systems
- Develop and maintain necessary plan of actions and milestones related System authorization packages, MTOs, and identified deficiencies.
- Develop and maintain all Assess and Authorize artifacts for multiple systems and facilitate the processing of Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation.
- Effectively prioritize multiple high-visibility projects and assist with coordination of resources.
- Prepare and submit a Weekly Activity Report to the COR.
- Prepare and submit a monthly status report to the COR detailing any meetings attended, trips made, and the progress of open actions.
- Research, prepare and submit necessary data or reports to external agencies when required such as SAF/CN, SAF/AAI, AF/A2-6, concerning data management, cyber workforce status, or data security topics monitored by HHQ.
- Record and store the status of all work being done in a common electronic storage platform and location e.g. SharePoint or Office 365 to enhance the sharing of data within all personnel assigned to the A6 Directorate.
- Three years' related experience
- Shall possess working knowledge of Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) regarding the management of assigned workload. Shall possess ability to work with various Office software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Bachelor’s degree with a focus in computer and information sciences, engineering, mathematics, computer science, management information systems or other related disciplines
Other Position requirements:
- IAM I certification required; Sec+ preferred
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.