S2Technologies is sourcing for professional with Network Administration experience and the ability to independently perform the following tasks for 87th Medical Group JBMDL, NJ. IAT II certification and Secret clearance required. Under this requirement, the contractor will independently provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of 87th Medical Group. The primary objective is to provide contracted Systems Network services and deliverables through performance of analysis services.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Systems Administration Support: The Contractor shall:
- Manage user and group accounts, to include creation and deletion (estimated 3 hours/week).
- Manage Local Area Network (LAN) security, to include installation, updates, and education of others (estimated 10 hours/week).
- Maintenance & Technical Support: The Contractor shall:
- Manage and maintain server, LAN, software, hardware, printers, personal computer (PC), and laptop problems, to include troubleshooting, repairing, updating, maintenance backup, modifying, installing and evaluating (estimated 10 hours/week).
- Manage information technology (IT) Helpdesk and all reported problems and work orders (estimated 4 hours/week).
- Test and evaluate current and new LAN related hardware and software in coordination with the Defense Health Agency as well as conduct research of new technologies for possible use (estimated 4 hours/week).
- Document all solutions to troubleshooting, configurations, installations, and other as required. Maintain a log of date/time of initial call, nature of problem, corrective action, and date/time corrective action complete. Open a trouble ticket with DHA or the 87th CS Help Desk for all trouble calls requiring 87th CS assistance (estimated 3 hours/week).
- Mobile device management support
- DHA projects to include but not limited to LAN/WLAN installation/upgrades, new systems installations, system replacements, etc.
- Additional Requirements and Notes
- The Contractor shall communicate in meetings and other arenas, all on-going LAN projects and initiatives, other areas, projects to senior officials and staff members, and policies and procedures directed from governing agencies, to include but not limited to DoD, DHA, Air Mobility Command, etc. as they relate to the LAN.
- The Contractor shall assign a priority 1, and treat as an emergency, all requests received from Group or Squadron leadership, unless specified differently by said individual.
- The Contractor employee must pass FBI fingerprinting and background check.
- All equipment and materials necessary to perform tasks will be provided by the government.
Experience with the required systems
- A minimum of two years IT experience is required.
- Must be proficient in Network Administration and experienced in Microsoft server applications (2012, 2016) with at least two years’ experience working directly with servers.
- Experience as Tier II/III network support.
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating System's (10)
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional
- Brocade/Cisco router and switch configuration
- Aruba wireless networking equipment configuration
- Mobile device management
- Composite Health Care System (CHCS) – knowledge preferred
- CHCS Lab Interoperability – knowledge preferred
- Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technical Application (AHLTA) – knowledge preferred
- Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) – knowledge preferred
- QFlow Systems – knowledge preferred
- DICE/MiPacs Imaging Systems – knowledge preferred
A certification of Security+, GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) and maintain a certified status of this certification by completion of sustainment training/continuing education – required
Active Secret Security clearance preferred
Other Position requirements:
- Must have an Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer related field.
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.