S2Technologies is sourcing for professional with IT Systems Analyst experience and the ability to independently perform the following tasks for 2d Medical Group Barksdale AFB, LA. IAT II certification required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Research, plan, coordinate and execute Information Technology (IT) activities and projects.
- Research, build, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and install IT equipment within an enterprise environment.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabling and other network infrastructure.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair software (operating systems and user applications).
- Research, analyze, build, request, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair user, distribution, and security accounts and groups through the use of Active Directory and various other tools.
- Research, analyze, and perform hardware and software inventory management duties across the lifecycle management spectrum.
- Document all tasks, new, ongoing and completed, in the designated work order database.
- Perform administrative duties as needed: including management of user and operational forms, inventory records, data calls, office file maintenance, etc.
- Serve as an IT staff representative to non-flight entities when needed (e.g. coordinate with outside IT teams or help desks, and represent flight in meetings).
- Assist in preparation for inspections in regard to Cyber Security, Information Technology, and Information Assurance.
- Provide Tier II support in Systems Administration and troubleshooting.
- Provide administrative support for medical servers. Maintains, installs, and troubleshoots servers.
- Work in coordination with internal and external agencies to complete projects. Elevates issues as appropriate to leadership and work to troubleshoot and resolve IT problems as they arise.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Work in and foster a team environment. Consults with Flight leadership to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in IT in an enterprise environment (1 year with undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or 4 full years without).
- Have the ability to communicate clearly on a telephone, walk or stand for up to 8 hours at a time, work from a step ladder, reach under desks, and lift 50 pounds to chest level.
- Skilled at IT networking, and have the skills and abilities to configure, interface, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair networks and networked devices.
- Perform duties associated with network cabling; and have the skills and abilities to install according to current industry standards, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair network cabling.
- Skilled in IT support of personal computers, laptops, and tablets common peripheral devices; and have the skills and abilities to configure, interface, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair hardware and applicable software of said devices.
- Troubleshoot and maintain printers, scanners and multifunction devices; and have the skills and abilities to configure, interface, and repair said devices.
- Knowledge of wireless/mobile protocols and devices; and have the skills and abilities to configure, interface, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair said devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, and have the skills and abilities to configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair said products.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of non-specific software applications; and have the skills and abilities to quickly learn through on-the-job training and assigned reading how to configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair said products.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of organizing and tracking systems; and have the skills and abilities to establish and maintain said systems (e.g. help desk ticket tracking database, hardware and software inventory tracking, SharePoint lists, calendars, projects site and office files).
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail while performing duties.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills in dealing with a wide variety of situations and individuals.
- Demonstrate good oral communication skills in translating technical jargon into non-technical communication for various end users, including Senior Executives.
- Demonstrate ability to support/manage various systems, including but not limited to: Medical Community of Interest Enclave, MiPACs, RightFax, HAIMS, Active Directory, T-Metrics, Q-Flow, HBSS, Tanium, MHS Service Helpdesk, Air Force Remedy, computer imaging & basic end-user support (i.e. Adobe, File Server structure, Microsoft Suite of Products, diagnosing/remedying computer/printer/fax/phone issues, etc.). FTEs should be self-sufficient once familiar with the organization and able to operate under broad guidance of flight leadership.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Technologies (or equivalent degree related to the information technology field of study), or at least 4 full years working within an IT enterprise environment.
- Have a valid Security+ certification.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.