Provides Full-time employment services to company management by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and making recommendations regarding potential employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of required start date and create Position Description.
- Recruits for Non-Exempt and Exempt jobs as needed.
- Sources candidates through cold calling, search engines, referrals, networking, career fairs, and other avenues.
- Generates and maintains internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements.
- Pre-screens, interviews, assesses, and hires top-quality candidates.
- Makes recommendations regarding recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Manages relationships with external agencies and vendors who advertise and promote targeted jobs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Researches, analyzes, and prepares recruiting statistics/measurements.
- Schedules and attends job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Associated Degree Required; Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- At least two (2) years and up to four (4) years related experience or equivalent recruiting and staffing for DoD requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrated success using Indeed, Linkedin and other recruiting tools to identify, attract, and recruit qualified candidates.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management--Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strategic Thinking--Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Frequently required to use hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to read technical information, and/or use a keyboard