S2Technologies is currently sourcing for qualified candidates to join our team. We are currently looking for candidates having training and experience performing as a IT Support Specialist/Systems Administrator. The qualified candidate shall perform the following tasks:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Install hardware and software, maintain and/or repair equipment, provide troubleshooting for a variety of computer issues, offering technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- Diagnose computer problems, install software and perform tests on computer equipment and programs, and set up computer equipment.
- Schedule maintenance and teach clients to use programs, perform repairs and computer parts ordering.
- Utilize SCCM to apply necessary OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities and configure/add new services as necessary.
- Utilize TAMIUM to apply to apply necessary OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, upgrade administrative tools and utilities and configure/add new services as necessary.
- Perform installs of servers/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of telephone equipment, protocols and routing queues necessary to meet business needs.
- Plans and executes Information Technology activities projects/administrative duties as needed: document task, management of user and operational forms, inventory records, data calls, office file maintenance, etc.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field
AA/AS in Computer Information Systems or related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
IAT Level II / CompTIA Security+ And CCNA Security/CySA+/GICSP/Security+CE/CND/SSCP
Other Position requirements
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in various SDLC methodologies (Agile, Iterative, etc.)
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.