S2Technologies is currently looking for a experienced DevSecOps Engineer to bring their experience and capability to our team at Aberdeen Proving Ground. The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities, education, active Secret clearance and relevant experience in the following areas.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Experience with various DevOps tools (e.g., GitLab, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Design technical control standards for a variety of information systems based on industry best practices and guidelines (e.g., NIST CSF, CSA, CIS, OWASP).
- Define and document requirements for secure operations across the entire delivery ecosystem: internal datacenter, secure perimeter, public cloud, software-as-a-service, vendor hosted, public and private endpoints, etc.
- Recommend specific control sets to mitigate inherent risk identified through cybersecurity risk assessments and provide technical expertise to guide security risk assessments. Pentest as needed.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure cyber security control design is richly informed by current threat intelligence and incident response.
- Oversee the enhancement and maintenance of S2’s secure software delivery lifecycle, including all aspects of secure coding practices, integration of security principles and practices into DevOps/DevSecOps, etc.
- Proactively drive hunting and analysis.
- Experience developing Infrastructure as Code (IAAC) on Cloud and on-prem environments.
- Experience with ACAS, Nessus, Twistlock, SCAP.
- Use ELK/Splunk Analytics platform and other proprietary tools to identify threats, determine root cause, scope, and severity of each critical anomaly.
- Experience in setting up automated vulnerability scans.
- Experience with setting up vulnerability and scanning in a CI /CD pipeline.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Experience working with vCenter and ESXI 6.5 and later.
- Experience with working in mixed environments for Windows and Linux.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Education and Certifications:
- 7 or more years of experience in a consulting/architecture position with a software and/or services company.
- Python, C, or C++, with experience and qualification on at least one coding language.
- Security Certifications (e.g. Security+, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GCNA, CEH, CISSP, etc.).
- Strong technical expertise in AWS IaaS - Governance, Network, Security, Identity, Compute, Storage, Backup & DR, Monitoring and Automation.
- Understanding of PaaS and DevOps solutions is a must.
- Hands-on experience in POC and production deployments is required in Cloud AWS.
- Knowledge of scripting tools like PowerShell, Terraform CLI is needed.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management, and developers).
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related STEM field.
- AWS certification preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance. Candidates must have or be able to obtain and keep a Secret Clearance.
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.