Date Available: Immediately
S2Technologies is currently sourcing for qualified candidates to join our team. We are currently looking for candidates having training and experience performing Customer Support Specialist – Entry Level. The qualified candidate shall perform the following tasks:
- As a Customer Support Specialist you will provide helpdesk, system and network operations support in a 24×7 NOC environment. This position is responsible for monitoring, Tier-I and Tier-II diagnostics support, and escalation of operational issues including triage and information gathering for support resources and establishment of communications. This includes hardware and applications and will leverage standard & custom tools and techniques to identify solutions to system and client issues.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- 24×7 monitoring and support of hardware and software supporting critical operations of a global network
- Understand and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the organization, and adhere to all site specific policies and procedures
- Assist personnel in the field with real-time troubleshooting of system and network issues via Phone, E-Mail, and Live-Chat systems
- Provide Tier 0/1 Helpdesk support for various systems throughout the Mission Command Support Center, provide Tier 2 support for Blue Force Tracker family of systems
- Accurately document all customer contact via an online Ticketing system within the Network Operations Center (NOC) to include detailed issues reported, who reported the issue, unit/company with the issue, location, and complete history of issue being worked
- Monitor all network capabilities, functions, and performance utilizing means as provided by PM Mission Command such as diagnostic tools, monitor systems, individual platforms, or data supplied by other sources and create trouble tickets on all issues observed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess 1-2 years of Helpdesk Support Experience
- Basic understanding of networking, to include OSI model concepts, basic understanding of the concepts and functionality of Windows Operating Systems as well as Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with people and varied organizations via email or telephone and calmly extract knowledge of the issue to determine real root of problem
Other Position requirement
- Flexibility to work any of the 3 available shifts which include Morning, Mid-Day, and Nights as well as major holidays
- Secret with ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI at Fort Carson, CO
S2Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.